For Xplore, 2017 has been a year of many achievements, including industry awards, product innovations, and more. However, the biggest reward for us is seeing the impact we have for our customers.
We know that Xplore’s many accomplishments are the direct result of our customers’ investment in their own mobility success and our partners’ unwavering commitment to both Xplore and customer success. That is why, this holiday season, we are celebrating our customers and partners – past, present and future – and the impact that they make on Xplore’s innovation and more than 20-year leadership as The Rugged Tablet Authority™.
I’d like to mention some of the highlights from this past year :
- Xplore’s “Rugged Android Champion”, the XSLATE D10 rugged tablet is giving Vital Farms, the largest pasture-raised egg producer in the U.S., a technology edge in the organic farming sector. It is also supporting other important work from the net zero deforestation projects underway in rainforests of the Colombian Amazon to the hurricane relief efforts taking place in the United States.
- HaitoglouBros, SA, the world’s largest sesame processor, can now complete supply chain transactions 50% faster.
- Both forklift maintainer Malin USA and inspectors with the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality have been able to go fully paperless in Hazardous Locations.
- FlashParking is using the Xplore Bobcat Fully Rugged Tablet PC as the user interface for hundreds of new Smart Station access control kiosks now installed across the United States.
- The Xplore F5m rugged tablet PC is enabling Main Roads WA, the State road authority for Western Australia, to simplify the oversight of the region’s roads and enforce its high-quality transportation standards for an integrated and efficient world-class road network that spans more than 2.5 million square kilometers.
Our engineers have spent thousands of hours making hundreds of tiny design tweaks to our technology platforms based on customer input to ensure they are “Rugged to the Core” and ready for all day, anywhere use no matter how intensive the data application or how extreme the operating environment. As a result:
- The Android-powered XSLATE D10 became the foundation for the world’s first satellite communications rugged tablet: the Thorium X from CLS.
- The XSLATE D10 was also selected as the central component in the first rugged tablet-based vehicle safety and emissions system in the world built for a public or private-sector emissions safety program.
- The XSLATE R12 2 in 1 was the first rugged tablet available on the market with the powerful, performance-driven Intel® PCIe Solid State Drives (SSD).
- We have been collaborating with Microsoft to accelerate the Internet of Things via rugged mobility solutions.
The XSLATE R12 detachable 2 in 1 tablet computer was named a 2018 CES Innovation Honoree and the “Best Enterprise Mobility Hardware” at Mobility for Business 2017.
As you can see, we have a lot to be grateful for this year . (And, these are just a few examples of what we’ve been working on with customers and partners these last 12 months). Without your combined trust, honest feedback and collaborative support, we would not have the insights we need to deliver innovative, and often customized , solutions to today’s biggest business challenges.
Thank you for making 2017 the year of innovation and reward. We hope you have a very joyous holiday, and we look forward to the exciting projects that we will embark on with you in the New Year!
From all of us at Xplore, we wish you a very Happy “Rugged” Holiday Season!