The ReadyDock® is the most efficient way to house, charge and secure your valuable C5-Series or F5-Series Tablet PCs. The cabinet is lightweight and can be configured to store/charge 5 tablet PCs. This allows you to configure your ReadyDock for optimal space management.
Available with Ethernet, the ReadyDock enables IT to connect, control and manage the tablet PCs while they are stored throughout the day or overnight. Tablets automatically connect when stored, enabling direct 10/100 Mbps remote connectivity for efficient management.
- Securely locked cases
- Custom power contacts charge Tablet PC upon insertion into dock
- Save space with centralized, efficient tablet storage
- Precision fit for quick and easy insertion and removal
- Clean-friendly surface
- Wall Mountable
- Configure for additional ReadyDocks to charge 10 or 20 tablets charging off of a single power cord
• Wired Remote Backup
• Remote Image Management
• Remote IT Support
• All tablets connect to internal switch
• Two RJ45 ports provide direct access to ports on the internal switch
• Power and Link/ACT Diagnostic LEDs Viewable
• Wake-on-Lan (tablet configuration required)
• Utilizes an internal TRENDnet TE100-S80g switch
Color: White or Black
Dimensions: 12 1/2˝ W x 13˝ D x 11 1/8˝ H
Learn more about ReadyDock products
Note: This product is a third party product and is not directly warranted, supported or serviced by Motion. The warranty period for ReadyDock products from the manufacturer is 90 days from the date of purchase or lease in the US and Canada (extended warranty options available from ReadyDock).