Rugged Mobile Computing for Aviation/Aerospace Industry Personnel
Today’s aviation and aerospace manufacturing delivers the most sophisticated, automated and electronically-controlled aircraft ever. You don’t manufacture such advanced airplanes and components without using the most advanced equipment.
Daily aerospace/aviation manufacturing responsibilities no longer stop after assembly. From testing to takeoff, aviation and aerospace manufacturers of all sizes are directly and indirectly involved with maintenance and repair operations; frequent inspections of the frame, electrical systems, aviation communications systems and engines; and overall aviation/aerospace safety compliance.
Transform the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of your entire aviation and aerospace manufacturing operation with highly flexible mobile workflows powered by Xplore’s rugged tablet technology.
Xplore's Rugged Tablets Help Aviation/Aerospace Manufacturers:
- Streamline aviation/aerospace manufacturing plant floor processes with paperless factories
- Accelerate the delivery of business information to the front lines of the aviation/aerospace factory and flight line
- Manage aerospace/aviation factory scheduling
- Refine maintenance planning
- Improve aviation/aerospace workforce scheduling
- Improve quality and incident management
- Document aviation/aerospace work in progress, production anomalies and completed work with hi-res camera and optional keyboard entry
- Capture aircraft parts usage with rugged tablet barcode scanner
- Access electronic user manuals and review complex diagrams with larger rugged tablet displays
- Experience up to 20 hours of uninterrupted productivity with hot-swappable batteries and fast-charging solutions
Featured Rugged Tablet PCs for Aviation/Aerospace Manufacturers